Re: [avr-libc-dev] What about moving to SVN?

From: Clemens Koller
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] What about moving to SVN?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:58:17 +0100

Hi There!

Am 17.03.2010 00:06, schrieb Joerg Wunsch:
All is fine now.  The restless Sylvain Beucler from the savannah
admin team fixed the remaining issues.  Please go ahead, and start
committing to the SVN tree.

Maybe I missed some discussions but did you consider moving towards
Git as a distributed SCM tool?

It is not yet as well known as cvs/svn and looks propably a bit more
complex in the beginning. But now, working already for many years
with Git, I couldn't imagine going 'back' to some centralized SCM.

Regards,

Clemens