RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-libc-commit] [2103] Probe the compilerfor th

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-libc-commit] [2103] Probe the compilerfor the availability of the
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:02:16 -0600

We should get that fixed. Anatoly introduced the other builtin functions (for
individual instructions) and the beginning of the delay-cycle builtin. I came
in and modified the delay-cycle builtin, and then we both worked on it together.

IIRC, Anatoly mentioned that the builtin.h header file should probably be in
GCC, as other targets have builtin functions too, and we should model the AVR
after other ports. I'll have to double-check all that, but I can't do that
until later in the day for me.