Re: [avr-libc-dev] duplicating avr-libc from winavr

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] duplicating avr-libc from winavr
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:13:52 +0100

As Weddington, Eric wrote:

> Essentially get a copy of the CVS 1.6 branch repository the day that
> the WinAVR release went out. Yes, I know that there is no tag and
> there should be.

That is, from 2010-01-10?  (I hope the actual timestamp on that day
doesn't matter as nobody committed anything then.)

I could try finding a tape backup of the CVS from that day, then
checkout the 1.6 branch, and apply a tag from that point against the
savannah CVS tree.  I'm doing nightly mirrors of the avr-libc CVS,
including local tape backups, so I should, in theory, be able to
reproduce any particular state of the tree back for about a year or
so.