Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding array access to e.g. PINnCTRL

From: Erik Walthinsen
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding array access to e.g. PINnCTRL
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:37:25 -0800

Weddington, Eric wrote:
Overall I think this is a good idea, certainly no harm in it.

Yes, would you be willing to work up a patch for this for all the xmega
devices? But more importantly, I use the avrgcc-header script (found in the
/xml subdirectory in the avr-libc source) to automatically generate new header
files (also for xmega). Could you attempt to patch that script to add this new
feature in? I would be willing to help with advice and direction on that part.

I'll see what I can do. Might not be *real* soon since I'm currently edging out of being sick and back into the middle of bootstrapping the rev2 boards, but I'll definitely give it a shot.