[avr-libc-dev] Upcoming WinAVR release...

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Upcoming WinAVR release...
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:05:35 -0700

Hi All,

I will be making a new WinAVR release either in late November, or early
December (my guess is that it will be the latter). Of course, I would like to
include a new release of avr-libc in the WinAVR release.

For all of the developers, this would be a good time to get what you want into
avr-libc. And of course fixing any outstanding bugs. ;-)

The main point of this WinAVR release is device support. It's been 8 months
since a release, and there are a lot of new devices that have come out since
then.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington