RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:05:03 -0600

Personally I really hate anything with "yet another" in the name. And point to
the legions of AVR libraries out that that warrants that this is "yet another"
library.

> lidr, or avr-lidr (from library & drivers)
> bonbon (not really google-safe, but certainly good ;-) )
>
> Count me into the "will contribute chaotically" group, unless
> you insist on the CVS stuff, which I am not willing to learn
> to use properly (I guess there might be more of us with this
> attitude).

CVS is not that hard to learn, and it's a good skill to have. Here's the
reference that I use:
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

Once you know CVS, then Subversion is not that hard to learn.