RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionalitytoavr-libc

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:22:05 -0600

The fact that I sent a .zip file to the mailing list.

Regarding naming, here's another thought: Why does it even have to have a
separate name? If it's part of avr-libc, then let it be that: just a part of
avr-libc. The library that is built could be named 'libavr.a' and one links to
it with '-lavr', but it's still avr-libc.

We could have a separate mailing list to discuss development of it, but why do
we have to?