Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-li

From: Ruddick Lawrence
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-libc
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:09:21 -0700

I'm game if Ron and Frédéric are willing. I have extensively used the
simpler aspects of SVN (ie, no branching or merging), and I hear CVS is
similar enough.

I agree we should move further discussion to a dedicated list in order to
stop bugging people here who are uninterested. As for the name, do we want
to tie it to avr-libc in any way (but not as confusingly as Procyon AVRlib
did...)? Something along the lines of avr-libc-extension. Or it can be
completely whimsical, such as avr-packmule (it does the heavy lifting).

Ruddick