Re: [avr-libc-dev] Calls to eeprom_write_block on CAN64 increase sleepc

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Calls to eeprom_write_block on CAN64 increase sleepcurrent?
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:35:52 -0400

> So you're saying that the current goes up to 1.1 mA and *stays there*, even
> when the eeprom write is finished?

I found that the problem was, that I was putting the part to sleep
*before* the EEPROM write finished, then
the current does stay at 1.1 mA.  Addeding eeprom_busy_wait() after
the block write fixed the problem.

I'm guessing the internal EEPROM oscillator misses the command to go
to sleep while it is busy.