Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Put avr-libc functions in unique section

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Put avr-libc functions in unique section
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:28:49 +1100

On Friday 03 April 2009 15:50, Dmitry K. wrote:
> Fine.  I shall (1) to update the patch with current CVS
> head and (2) to prepare an all-in-one test with simple
> indication.

Done.  The patch is updated: the changes are only with
new devices addition since Jan 2009.  I have not prepare
any special test, the 3 ones from patch (test/simulate/avr/eeprom-*.c)
are sufficient.  It is only needed to add any indication (f.e. LED)
for success (before 'return 0') and error (add the exit() private
version).

Regards,
Dmitry.