RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:13:05 -0600

Ideally, we need both: we need to fix the patch to the header files so that the
definitions are in uppercase, but we need to generate a list of what was wrong
with the XML files to give to Atmel.

I have been updating the "avrgcc-header" script that I use to generate new
header files. I noticed that in some of the XML files, the package information
can list multiple package types. Some of these package types have different pin
counts. Are you generating your data from the largest pin-count package that is
available for a specific device? That way the most number of definitions /
mappings are generated.