RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Put avr-libc functions in unique section

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Put avr-libc functions in unique section
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:20:53 -0600

Hmm. Interesting. I'll look more into it at my tomorrow. :-) If you have any
hints, I'm certainly open to them.

> (Note: NOTREACHED in file 'assert.c' is keyword for LINT-compatible
> programs.  This is not a typo.)

Thanks. I wasn't aware of this. I'll be sure to put it back the way it was.

> OK, no objections.
> Hovever, it is strange to reserve any rights for
> one-line-text:
>    #define Lprogmem 1
> ?

Agreed it is strange, but it is best to have the copyright and license in there
for every file, no matter how trivial. :-) It protects everybody.