Re: [avr-libc-dev] newbie question - attiny88 on Ubuntu

From: Allan Macdonald
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] newbie question - attiny88 on Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:03:24 -0300

Question for Ruud:

Does the toolchain support ATtiny88?  I didn't see so on the web site
and latest patch-newdevices patches are for binutils-2.18 and
gcc-4.2.2.  Am I mistaken on this?

Question for anyone about Bingo's script:

These scripts assume install in /usr/local/avr/ but I want to install
in $HOME/local/avr/  I looked at the script buildavr-no-insight.sh and
it defines PREFIX on line 41.  Can I just edit the script to change
the value of PREFIX to what I want?  Same for buildinsight.sh and
buildavr-clenup.sh?

Allan