[avr-libc-dev] [patch #6768] Addition to util/setbaud.h

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #6768] Addition to util/setbaud.h
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:21:10 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I noticed that util/setbaud.h cannot calculate baudrate for sync mode.

I did the following modification to the file. I doubt it will it the
next release, but I do beleive it is a good thing to have.

Basic explanation:
if BAUD_SYNC is define and equal to 1, a modified macro is use to
calculate baud rate.
If BAUD_SYNC is define and equal to 0 or not define, macro works as before.

Modification should not break code that use the current version of
setbaud.h.

Usage could be:
#include <avr/io.h>

#define F_CPU 4000000