Re: [avr-libc-dev] newbie question - attiny88 on Ubuntu

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] newbie question - attiny88 on Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:35:51 +0100

On Saturday 28 February 2009 16:43, Allan Macdonald wrote:

> - What would be the easiest way for me to fix this?
> - Should I download and build the latest tarball for avr-gcc sources?
> - Is there a pre-compiled binary available somewhere?

If you want the latest installation, you can try my installer, it is
tested for ubuntu (and many other environments). Please forgive
me for the plug. It downloads, patches and build the tools for you,
Versions are  utils:2.19, gcc:4.3.3,  gmp:4.2.4, mpfr:2.4.0,
libc:1.6.4, dude:5.5.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=219072

Inside FemtoOS_0.88 the readme it is explained how to run the
toolchain builder. Let me know if it was a succes.

Good luck!