Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Sleeping BOD API

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Sleeping BOD API
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:37:47 -0500

> Below is a patch to include/sleep.h (1.6 branch) that adds functionality to
> disable the BOD for sleep.

> +#if defined(BODS) && defined(BODSE)

FYI:
I think this is a documentation error in the data sheet.  In the Tiny88
section 11.4.1 MCUCR – MCU Control Register these bits are called
BPDS and BPDSE.  In the registry summery at the end they
are called BODS/BODSE, same as the XML file, same as header file.

I've found other errors in the Tiny88, several bits are defined that
do not exist on the Tiny88.  Will submit bug report for those
after I check the rest of the header file.