Re: [avr-libc-dev] Add lib per devide.

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Add lib per devide.
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:49:41 -0500

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Dmitry K. <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I against, to build full the avr-libc library for device,
> > > this dramatically increase compile time

By how much?  Seconds or days?

If each devices is in its own header file, then could precompiled headers be
used?

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Precompiled-Headers.html

I looked at doing this last week actually to speed up 20081205.

The problem I ran into was getting the headers compiled due to the circular
nature
of the includes, and lack of defined CPU type define.  I didn't spend any
more time on it
but I'm sure those problems are solvable.

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/