Re: [avr-libc-dev] does delay.h really need all this junk?

From: Steve Franks
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] does delay.h really need all this junk?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:22:01 -0700

Right.  Well, never liked the lack of warning when you overflow
anyhow.  I just wrapped delay_loop_2 in a while (delay > 65535) - type
loop.  I can live with the minimal overhead of the while and
delay-=65536 getting calc'ed a few times.  I usually want a delay
equal to or slightly longer than the requested value when waiting for
I/O's to settle and the like anyway.  Suprised no one has ever made
something like this official.  Interesting goodies starting to appear
in the util folder, I noitce...probably been there for years (i.e.
setbaud)

Steve