RE: [avr-libc-dev] avr-lib compiling error

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] avr-lib compiling error
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:10:33 -0700

Crossdev is known to fail building a correct AVR toolchain. Please see the
directions in the avr-libc user manual online on how to build an AVR toolchain:
<http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/>

Also, there is an AVR toolchain build script on the AVR Freaks website, in the
AVR GCC Forum, up top:
www.avrfreaks.net

And please reply to the list too, and not just to me personally.

Thanks,