[avr-libc-dev] In praise of XMega header files

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] In praise of XMega header files
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:16:35 -0800

I spent a lot of today at the XMega session of the MCU Live! seminar in Milpitas. This was the first time I paid any close attention to the new XMega-style header files. Wow, they are great! The structs for peripheral register definitions are hugely more usable than the current header file design. Much more readable and convenient.

-dave