RE: [avr-libc-dev] compiler support of new devices

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] compiler support of new devices
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:02:53 -0700

Yes, I am aware of the new XML files in AVR Studio. From my experience, Atmel
has been known to change things at the last minute.

These other new devices will get support added to the toolchain, in due course.
I've been trying to get a new WinAVR release out. I am planning on another
release in early February. Between now and then, support for these other new
devices will be added.