Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bugfix in avr-libc 1.6.3 wdt.h file

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bugfix in avr-libc 1.6.3 wdt.h file
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:06:06 +0100

Ahoj Pavle,

> I've downloaded and compiled recently released version 1.6.3 of avr-libc.
> There is a small compile/time bug in file avr/include/wdt.h. In the
> attachment of this email is a little patch, that fixes it.

Hmm, no attachment in sight.  Keep in mind that the list server setup
automatically wipes out "application/octet-stream" attachments, so you'd
better mark it as "text/plain", or maybe "text/x-patch" if you want to
pass it through.

> I think I will not become an avr-libc developer, so I'm sending it this way,
> without using your bugzilla.

Using the bug tracking system doesn't mean you are going to become a
developer.  It's just there so it will be made sure nobody is going to
forget your contribution, and you can be contacted in case there are
any questions about it by the developer(s) by the day someone will be
able to process the report.  I can assure you that you won't get any
other emails than that when you register there.  Also, the bug (or
patch) tracker offers a convenient option to attach arbitrary files to
your report, like a suggested patch.

Thus, I'd highly encourage you to use that method instead.

dekuju,