RE: [avr-libc-dev] headers only / bootstrapping an avr toolchain

From: Stu Bell
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] headers only / bootstrapping an avr toolchain
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:06:31 -0700

The consensus is that Linux users trying to compile the avr toolchain should
avoid crossdev like the plague.

There is a sticky at the top of the AVRfreaks.net GCC forum on compiling the
toolchain for Ubuntu.  I recommend following that set of scripts to see if it
solves your problem.

Best regards,

Stu Bell
DataPlay (DPHI, Inc.)