[avr-libc-dev] [bug #3485] Using float arithmetic without linking with -

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #3485] Using float arithmetic without linking with -lm result in incorrect code
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:46:29 +0000

Update of bug #3485 (project avr-libc):

                Category:           Documentation => Library
              Item Group:           Documentation => libm code
             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open
           Fixed Release:                   1.6.2 => None

Follow-up Comment #5:

Well, let's keep this one open until all of our libgcc routines
have really been integrated into libgcc (__fixunssfsi etc.).
*This* is the actual reason for the incorrect code, and I've
already talked to Dmitry, he wants to look into what needs to
be done to contribute that back to the GCC project.

Unless any of the functions from <math.h> is needed, linking
against libm.a ought to be entirely optional, and should not
cause different code to be generated.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?3485>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/