RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #21410] Incorrect use of 16-biteepromaddresses i

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #21410] Incorrect use of 16-biteepromaddresses in devices with 8-Bit address registers
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:31:40 -0600

Hey! I think I found the solution to our problem:

There are additional field we can use for the Bug Tracker. One of those
fields is "Fixed Release", which is the release number in which the bug
is fixed. I have now enabled the use of this field. That way we can
close the bug, but set which release it will be fixed in.