[avr-libc-dev] Plan for new release: 1.6.2.

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Plan for new release: 1.6.2.
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:22:41 -0600

Hi All,

I'm doing a new release of WinAVR soon. A release candidate some time
this week, with a planned release on April 2. This release is mainly to
support the XMEGA devices, fix various bugs (avr-libc, WinAVR), and
support other new devices (ATmega32M1, ATmega32C1).

I've been going through the bug list recently. Is there anything else
that any of the developers would like to get fixed, or patches to get
in? I would like to add support for 2 more devices: ATmega32U4, and
ATtiny167. I'm hoping to get this in by the end of Friday (local time).

Thanks,
Eric Weddington