[avr-libc-dev] bug in wdt_disable() for ATmega324P

From: jan
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] bug in wdt_disable() for ATmega324P
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:34:22 +0100

First of all, I don't know if this is the appropriate way to report a
bug in AVR Libc. If not, please tell me the correct procedure.

In ATmega324P you have to make sure the WDRF bit in MCUSR is clear
before you try to disable the watchdog.

Thank you for giving the world an alternative to IAR and friends!
/Janne

--
Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.