Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:54:14 -0800

Well, your suggestion would solve the code size issue, but the
function wouldn't be particularly fast if all the EEPROM register
accesses were indirectly addressed. In most applications, EEPROM
writes aren't usually time critical; although I can imagine that
exceptions exist.

Do the EEPROM registers always fall in the same locations from a
single base offset address?

Cheers,
Shaun