[avr-libc-dev] scanf: What about to add '%[' conversion to standart?

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] scanf: What about to add '%[' conversion to standart?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:07:04 +1000

Hi.

I have try to add the '%[' conversion to standart
(non-float) scanf() version. In result the flash
size is increased in comparison to 1.6.1 by
250 - 40 bytes (the biggest difference with GCC 3.3.6
and the smallest with GCC 4.3).

The stack is not changed (unless this conversion is
not really used), since I have try it as separate
function.

What about to add a possibility of this conversion
to standart variant (config-time option)?

Thanks,
Dmitry.