RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:19:05 -0700

No, the GCC bug fix is just one reason. Another reason is that the
EEPROM API doesn't work on 2 devices (IIRC). Another reason, is that the
EEPROM implementation needs to be flexible for new devices that are
coming out. All of these reasons have equal value. It just so happens
that we can address all three reasons just by reimplementing the header.