RE: [avr-libc-dev] avr-lib-c-extentions library

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] avr-lib-c-extentions library
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:07:39 -0700

No, as I mentioned before, I'm ok with either BSD or GPL+exception.
Personally I have no preference between the two. I just want to make
sure that:
1. the license is easy to understand (or the ramifications are easy to
understand)
2. the code can be used in a commercial device without having to divulge
the proprietary parts.