[avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #19079] sscanf %s eats 1 char too much

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #19079] sscanf %s eats 1 char too much
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:46:50 -0500

Sorry, I move out off town and got a new job recently.  still I did
try to commit my patch unfortunatly, i did have some problem with CVS
login(not quite familiar with the encryption key and CVS, i couldnt
have it working neither with turtoise nor eclipse).

I think it would be faster for now if you just include it for me(never
mind the credits) since everything here is either in a box or still at
my old place(and christmas time will not help me to get back on track
any faster).

First part of the file is the actual diff followed by some comments on
the differents.

Fred