Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #1929] -Inf not detected

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #1929] -Inf not detected
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:43:08 +1000

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 07:38, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> Update of bug #1929 (project avr-libc):

>              Assigned to:                    None => dmix
>              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed

Thanks.

In the summer of this year I have added the comment
on correction, but have not dared to declare this bug
closed as there was no realise with new fplib.

And a general question: what is the best method to
do in this case: a bug is fixed only in CVS and there
is no realise?  If a bug is declared as fixed it is
removed from a view.

Dmitry.