[avr-libc-dev] Regarding avr-libc-1.4.7 Installation!!

From: Anmol Kumar
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Regarding avr-libc-1.4.7 Installation!!
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:19:15 +0530

Hello,

While installing avr-libc-1.4.7 I am getting this error again and again (as
I tried a lot). Some of the last lines while installing are given below

address@hidden avr-libc]# ../avr-libc-1.4.7/configure
--build=`./config.guess` --host=avr
bash: ./config.guess: No such file or directory
\configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use
--host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking host system type... avr-unknown-none
checking if configuring for cross compile... yes
checking if target host is avr... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for avr-strip... avr-strip
checking for avr-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for avr-as... avr-as
checking for avr-ranlib... avr-ranlib
checking for avr-ar... avr-ar
configure: error: Wrong C compiler found; check the PATH!

I am using gcc-4.2.2. Config.log has also been attache Please find the file
and waiting for a favourable reply of yours.

Thanks,
Anmol Kumar