Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fuse and Lockbit data and upcoming release

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fuse and Lockbit data and upcoming release
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:45:37 -0500

There is code for this... sorta.

What I have done is at http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?5093

I told Eric I'd finish that up a while ago.. but got busy and am now on the
road, so not sure exactly when it would be done. But actually what's left to do
is pretty easy. The code I have used an outdated method of putting the fuse
data in the ELF file.

Just needs to be updated to read the one section and grab the proper offsets.

 -Colin