[avr-libc-dev] Release 1.5.1

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Release 1.5.1
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:33:15 +0100

I plan to release the current state of HEAD as version 1.5.1 ASAP.
The idea behind that is to get more testing for all of our new
features, in particular for Dmitry's new libm.a code.  Since releases
are also provided as binary releases (which are independent of the
underlying operating system), that would give interested users the
option to `upgrade' their library without having to compile it
themselves.

Are there any objections to this?

Note that I'm planning on fixing some of the reported bugs anyway
afterwards, with the goal to have that included in an upcoming stable
release 1.4.7.  There are upcoming releases for both, FreeBSD (version
6.3 and 7.0 are getting out there now) as well as WinAVR that we'd
like to ship with a new library version.