[avr-libc-dev] iocanxx.h typo

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] iocanxx.h typo
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:58:16 -0400

Hi there,

Found that in iocanxx.h there is a typo regarding the bit
OVFG(Overload Frame Flag) of the CANGSTA(CAN General Status Register).
 The file state OVRG but the manual says OVFG, which make more sense.

Found in avr-libc-1.4.6.tar.bz2
No mention of any correction in the Current change log.

What can be done from here to fix the issue?

Thanks
Fred

ps: This is my first post on any given mailing list, so dont mind
telling me if there is anything not correct.