[avr-libc-dev] Device list

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Device list
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:30:14 -0600

In going through the device list from 'avr-gcc --target-help', I saw these
devices:
attiny10
atmega83
atmega85

These devices print out but they are not listed in GCC (in the device table
in gcc/config/avr/avr.c). They print out because support for these devices
is in Binutils but not GCC.

So I would assume that these are "assembly only" devices. However, since
they are not in the device table in GCC, one cannot use these with the
-mmcu=<device> flag.

My question: should these devices be added to GCC (in the avr1 architecture,
assembly only)? Or should these devices be removed from binutils?

Thanks,
Eric Weddington