RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [RFC] Unified ELF file

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [RFC] Unified ELF file
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:29:20 -0600

I agree with Colin. It won't change the size of the startup code at all.
This fuse data is just "co-located" in the startup code module because this
is the one thing in avr-libc that is compiled per-device for all devices.
The fuse data is placed in new sections in the ELF file that has nothing to
do with the .text section where code is located, therefore your code size is
entirely unaffected.

Eric Weddington