[avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems

From: William Rivet
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:52:41 -0400

Ahh...now I remembere.

I don't have time to give a proper response, however I can say that you
should not look at the Makefile first, you should look at the
corresponding Makefile.am as it is the input that leads to the actual
Makefiles.  src/Makefile.am shoudl be helpful.

I'd recommend learning more about the GDB and simulavrpp interface
first. i.e. run your own code in simulavrpp and control it throguh GDB.
The examples have the basics for that.

If you really need to code to get at the rigiht breakpoints, then I see
why you are interested in the build...again, the ".am" files are what
you need to look at.