[avr-libc-dev] Missing documentation of io.h in manual

From: Esben Rugbjerg
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Missing documentation of io.h in manual
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:39:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to find my way around in AVR libc. I downloaded the manual
in HTML (1.4.6) format and since I shall do some serial communication
I need to setup the USARTs. For this I need some information on
predefined names of registers and so on.

I looked in the manual and found out that the io.h file is not a
described in the manual even though it contains some doxygen source.

Is this a bug or intended for some reason ?

Best regards
Esben Rugbjerg

--
cand.polyt