[Fwd: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Reorganizing io.h and common registers]

From: Per Arnold Blåsmo
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Reorganizing io.h and common registers]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:57:34 +0200

Forwarding this on behalf of Eric W.

Per A.

--
Per Arnold Blåsmo

e-mail: address@hidden
g-talk: address@hidden

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Reorganizing io.h and common registers Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:08:48 -0600
Hi Per Arnold, Anatoly,

For some weird reason I can't seem to get these patches on the avr-libc-dev
mailing list. I'm sending these patches to both of you. Can either of you
try to send these to the avr-libc-dev list? I'm going to see if the problem
is on my end, or something with Savannah...

Thanks a lot,
Eric Weddington

--- End Message ---