Re: [avr-libc-dev] Committed: Small change to Using malloc() doc page

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Committed: Small change to Using malloc() doc page
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:54:11 +0200

As Eric Weddington wrote:

> I commmitted a small change to the "Using malloc()" documentation
> page. I changed the title to "Memory Areas and Using malloc()" and
> reorderd some of the sentences in the Introduction of that page.

The reason for the rather terse titles is that we've previously been
using the Doxygen-generated JavaScript menues on the left side for
navigation.  Long title names just didn't work out on that menue.

There are more candidates for changes, e.g. "Inline asm" could be
expanded to "Inline Assembler Cookbook" which used to be the original
name this chapter has been derived from.