RE: [avr-libc-dev] Add ATmega32xxP devices in GCC

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Add ATmega32xxP devices in GCC
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:01:25 -0700

Hi Anatoly,

Sorry that this reply comes late.

Yes, I agree with you on #1 above. I would rather not add just new bits to
an already existing header file with conditional compilation. It makes it
very messy.

I don't know the status on any mega64xxP devices. I would say that for now,
just do the mega32xxP devices.

You've been doing so much work recently on adding new devices to the
toolchain that I haven't been able to keep up with what you have been doing!
:-)