Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avr-libc doc: is '\file' really needed?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avr-libc doc: is '\file' really needed?
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 06:31:20 -0500

On Saturday 03 March 2007 20:32, Dmitry K. wrote:

Referring to the subject of your message, the
Doxygen FAQ states:

"When I set EXTRACT_ALL to NO none of my functions are shown in the
documentation.
 In order for global functions, variables, enums, typedefs, and defines to be
documented
 you should document the file in which these commands are located using a
comment
 block containing a \file (or @file) command."

For example my EMACS template starts every new file with the \file command:

/** @(#)test.c <creation-tag>
 *  Last Time-stamp: <>
 *
 *  \file test.c
 *  \brief  you need to Doxygen this file: test.c
 *
 */

Where the \brief line gets changed to something meaningful,
and the \file command tells Doxygen to really do something
with the file.