Re: [avr-libc-dev] Impossible to commit a bug into Avr-libc

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Impossible to commit a bug into Avr-libc
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:29:01 +0100

As Dmitry K. wrote:

> Is it by browser wrong?
> I do not see a choice to commit a new bug.

Supposedly, when you move the focus over the "Bugs" headlin,
a drop-down menu appears that has a "Submit" menu entry.

This even works with JavaScript disabled, and I just tried it with w3m
(text-mode browser), it works there as well though of course, the
layout is completely different.  (However, it's impossible to login
with w3m as it does not handle cookies.)

What browser are you using?  I remember I could not operate these
menues as they appeared on the completely wrong spot in the window
with a really old Mozilla-based browser I used to have on a notebook
computer.