[avr-libc-dev] Re: float replace addsf3.S subfs3.S mulsf3.S divsf3.S flo

From: hjherbert
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: float replace addsf3.S subfs3.S mulsf3.S divsf3.S floatsi.S
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:27:50 +0100

In the test cases the NaN is not considered. I added (so far) the follow lines
in the test cases, and checked them on PC (not with Simulavr, but with the
classical non cross compilers:

On Windows 2000 with Visual Studio 5
On Linux with GCC

while avl-libc  with avr-gcc addsf3() returns in that 4 cases 0x7FD00000

#define PNAN 0x7FC00000
#define PINF 0x7F800000
{ { PNAN }, { 0 }, { PNAN } },
{ { 0 }, { PNAN }, { PNAN } },
{ { PINF }, { PNAN }, { PNAN } },
{ { PINF }, { PNAN }, { PNAN } },

I had compiler errors with { .fl=2.0 } in the test cases.

beside: For my tests I use a simlator with a built in BASIC interpreter and
float support. When everything checks out ok on my system, I intend to upload
it to internet.

regards
Hans-Jürgen Herbert