[avr-libc-dev] functions to write data into application flash section

From: Thomas Richter
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] functions to write data into application flash section
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:36:45 +0100

Hi,

does anybody know a function of avr-libc for writing data into flash memory / program space? Could I choose the program space utilities (in <avr/pgmspace.h>,
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__pgmspace.html)
to write data also in Application Flash Section?

In the datasheet of the ATmega128 I found the description for programming the flash. But I have no experiences with programming in assembler.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Thomas