[avr-libc-dev] wdt_disable on m2561

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] wdt_disable on m2561
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:47:52 -0700

Hi all,

Anyone used the watchdog on a m2561 yet?

We changed a board from a 128 to a 2561, and now, as soon as the watchdog
gets hit once, infinite resets.  We rebuilt for the m2561 and no apparent
difference.  Calling wdt_disable in init3, which previously worked as
expected.

Notice that the 2561 has a wdt interrupt as well as a wdt reset, and that if
the interrupt is not handled, the reset gets done, even if the reset is not
enabled?

Or a different issue altogether, you think?

Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE
Staff Engineer