Re: [avr-libc-dev] WinAVR - gcc 3.4.6 - AVR Studio - DuoCore PC -Stackpo

From: Steffen Rose
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] WinAVR - gcc 3.4.6 - AVR Studio - DuoCore PC -Stackpointer problem
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:46:40 +0100

Hello Joerg, hello Eric,

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 08:03, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> > To help you, we would need to see a source code test case,
> > with the actual error output that you described.

It's a AT90CAN128 project.

In little examples we didn't see this problem. We see the problem
only in bigger projects on different places. With the option
-mcall-prologue in all cases the Stackpointer High part was
corrupting in the entry part of a function (with no
recompilation everytime the same function) if the Stack frame of
the local variables will create. But first after any actions.

I know, without code you can nothing do. But our tests was not so
systematic that I have currently a created wrong code from the
problem PC. On other PCs the code that was created seems to be
OK.

> Also, better use avr-gcc-list for this kind of (user support)
> questions.

Thank you very much for this hint. I will move my question to
this group.

--
Regards
Steffen Rose